Oxytetracycline was the second of the broad-spectrum tetracycline group of antibiotics to be discovered. The detection of veterinary drug residues such as tetracyclines in honey is of great concern for the apiculture because of the potential interfering and adverse effects of antibiotic residues frequently found in honey.
The Oxytetracycline ELISA Test Kit is competitive ELISA for the quantitative analysis of oxytetracycline in samples of honey and raw milk.
|Catalog No.||Sensitivity||Detection Samples|
Honey, raw milk
*Customized products available. Please consult your sales representative for detailed information.
1. Reagents should be brought to room temperature, 20–25ºC prior to use. Avoid prolonged (> 24 hours) storage at room temperature.
2. Shake the reagent before use.
3. The Stop Solution is 2M sulphuric acid. Avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Immediately clean up any spills and wash area with copious amounts of water. If contact should occur, immediately flush with copious amounts of water.
4. Do not use reagents after expiration date. Do not substitute reagents from any other manufacturer into the test kit. Do not combine reagents from other ELISA Kits with different Lot numbers.
5. The kit should be store under the temperature 2-8˚C, do not freeze. Be sure to re-seal unused wells in the zip-lock bag with desiccant stored. Avoid directly exposure the reagents to light.
6. Crystallization of the Concentrated Wash buffer is a normal phenomenon, heat it before using.